Brandenburger Taylor Lombardo Architects
The Coombs Street Building was built in 1905 for use by the Napa Register, the city’s oldest newspaper. Due to its importance in the city of Napa both architecturally and historically, it has been recognized on the National Historic Register. The 4,970 SF building features two floors, with the second floor being used as an office. The project included a fire restoration and remodel of the 2nd floor lawyer’s office.